Destination Wellness 2023 is Saturday, April 8, from 10 AM – 2 PM.
Destination Wellness 2023 offers FREE health and wellness education and resources featuring exhibitors from the local area. You can learn about resources for seniors, health insurance, Medicaid, preventing drug use and suicide, proper medication disposal and more.
We will be giving away reusable water bottles, “Take Care of our Teachers” swag bags and you can enter to win an essential oil diffuser and resistance bands.
“Take Care of our Teachers” swag bags: Local organizations and people in the community want to show our teachers how much we appreciate them. They have donated items to fill swag bags for our teachers and supporting school staff. Stop by the Nampa Library booth during the fair to claim your teacher’s swag bag!
Some classes require registration and have limited space available.
Click on the links below to register for classes!
- 10:15 a.m. – Mommy and Me Yoga by 2C Yoga, registration required
- 10:15 a.m. – “Get Help with Medicare Expenses” by Idaho Department of Insurance/SHIBA
- 10:40 a.m. – “Living Well Workshop” by Southwest Area Agency on Aging
- 11:15 a.m. – “Naloxone & Opioids 101” by Southwest District Health
- 12:15 p.m. – “Fall Prevention for Older Adults” by Southwest District Health
- 1:30 p.m. – “Consumer Assistance Programs” by Idaho Department of Insurance