Mobile printing is the ability to print from your mobile device or laptop without using a library computer.
To use mobile printing, CLICK HERE or go to https://print.nampalibrary.org.
To use mobile printing, you can use your current library card or create a guest account
To create a guest account, select the “I am a guest” link on the login page at https://print.nampalibrary.org
Fill out the form with your email address and password. You can also add a First and Last Name for easy look-up if you forget your account.
To print you must have funds on your account
- Cash can be added at the self-service kiosk or at the Borrower Services desk on the 1st floor of the library.
- Cash can only be added to Guest Accounts at the Borrower Services Desk
- Credit and Debit cards can be used at the Borrower Services desk on the 1st floor of the library.
Credit/Debit cards and PayPal accounts can be added at https://print.nampalibrary.org. Click HERE for more detailed instructions about how to add money to your account using a Cred/Debit card or PayPal.
Uploading your file
- Go to the Mobile Print Website.
- Log-in with your Library Card # or email address (if you have created a guest account)
- Select Upload
- Upload the file you want to print. Accepted File types are: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, Image Files, Text Files (CSV, RTF, TXT) and Visio Files)
- The File will appear on the screen. The file will say “Processing” until it is ready to print.
- Here you can see the Type of file, Title of the file, the number of pages, when it was submitted, and the cost to print the file
Once the file has finished processing, you can go to the copier on the 2nd or 3rd floor of the library to release the print.
Release your File once it has been uploaded
- You must have sufficient funds on your account in order to release the print.
- Go to the Print Center computer on the 2nd Floor of the Library. You can also use the controls on either the 2nd or 3rd Floor Copiers
- Log-in using your Library Card or email address (for guest accounts)
- Select the Print button
- Select which print jobs you would like to print. Select the Print button.
- Proceed to the copier to pick up your print job.