Need a Document Printed?
We charge for the printing, but postage is free!
While the Library is closed, library staff can print and mail you your document (Mon-Fri, only)
- Print runs are limited to 20 pages
- Each user is limited to 2 print runs per week
- Must have funds on your account
- Funds can be added from a Debit/Credit Card or PayPal account on https://print.nampalibrary.org
- We charge for the printing, but postage is free! ($0.10/page for Black & White, $0.25/page for Color)
- NEW – Pick-up your print at the Alleyway or Curbside pickup location during Pickup service hours. Prints will be available within 1 – 2 business days, and you will receive a phone call or email when your print is available for pickup. Hours are 12-4pm (Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat) and 2-6pm (Thursdays).
- Go to https://print.nampalibrary.org and Log In.
- You can use your Library Card or create a guest account by choosing “I am a guest.”
- Click “Upload” and select the file you want to print.
- The file will say “Processing” until it is ready to print.
- You can adjust the Print options in the lower right corner by selecting the file.
- To receive your printed documents.
- Fill out the “Print Delivery Service Form,” which will provide your name and mailing address information.
- If you would like to pick-up your print, instead of receiving it through mail, please select Alleyway Or Curbside Pickup on this form. A staff member will contact you when your print is available for pickup.
- We will charge your account for the printing and mail the printed documents to you.
- Documents are limited to 20-pages and patrons are limited to 2 printed documents per week.