Fun Facts about our facility!
- Building is 62,000 square feet
- Green Globes environment design rating – 3 Globes
- There is one Board Room and 6 Study Rooms available through reservation here.
- There are 2 Multipurpose Rooms available for library and community events! They can also be combined into one room for a large event. Available through reservation here.
- Our Automated Handling Machine checks in approximately 2,000 items per hour.
- All of our Meeting Rooms are equipped with all new technology for public convenience.
- 6 Study Rooms available for tutorials, classes and meetings; some with presentation technology.Features a terrace on the third floor that can be used as a great summer reading spot.
- 24 public computers and 10 laptops available for in-library use.
- Interactive learning installations for children! The Burgeon Group designs are great for teaching children to explore, think and discover in a fun way.
- Various art installations throughout the building including the Feature Wall and the Lobby Hanging Sculpture.
Click here to learn about the Art in the building!